Fruition Horticulture has operated an irrigation scheduling and recommendation service since
1987. At Fruition Horticulture we currently operate irrigation monitoring services in
Marlborough, Nelson, Hawkes Bay and Bay of Plenty. Our service operates over a number of crops
including grapes, apples, kiwifruit, hops and avocados.
We provide both a weekly monitoring service and sell and service Sentek Sensor Technologies
continual monitoring probes.
- Neutron probe or Diviner technology
- Results available on day of monitoring, either in hard copy or via website
- Three tubes per site
- Recommendation provided based on tailored strategy
- Sample Report
- EnviroSCAN soil moisture probes
- First continual monitoring, internet accessible service in New Zealand
- Reads multiple depths at 10-30min intervals with 1-2 uploads per day
Fruition Horticulture´s Irrigation Services are designed to be flexible and are continually
evolving. At Fruition Horticulture we´re committed to future research and development to further
improve the way you irrigate your crops.
Research reports associated with Irrigation scheduling can be found here.
For further information on our Irrigation Management options please